American Legion Riders Post 18 and Wreaths Across America
Local Effort Underway to Support Wreaths Across America. The American Legion Riders fundraising events and your generosity and support will ensure that all veterans at Chesterfield Cemetery are honored
Local volunteers are working hard to ensure that all veterans laid to rest at Chesterfield are honored this December on National Wreaths Across America Day sharepoint 2010 several documents. This year, the ceremony, held simultaneously across the country at more than 1,200 locations, will be on Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017. The goal: to place a live, balsam fir wreath at the headstone of every veteran buried there and spread patriotism and commemoration for the ultimate sacrifices they made for our country e mail.
From now until November 20th, we’re asking you to help us raise all the funds necessary to sponsor all the wreaths needed to honor every veteran at Chesterfield Cemetery here in Centreville movies netflix mac. Each wreath sponsorship costs $15, for every two-wreath sponsorship sold; three wreaths will be provided to Chesterfield as part of a special fundraising program developed by Wreaths Across America (WAA) how to download a youtube video.
• All Friday Night Dinners at the American Legion Post 18, Centreville, MD 5:30pm – 7:00pm. We accepts cash or checks.
• Donations can be dropped off at the Post, at 2619 Centreville Road, Centreville, MD 21617 bitmoji herunterladen. Please make checks payable to the Wreath Across America. Pleae ensure our Group ID: MD0244 and the Location ID: MDCCCV are included on the memo line. Please either identify the check for ‘Radar’ with the bar staff or use an envelope with “Attention Radar.”
If you wish to donate online follow these basic instructions:
1 google play store app download kostenlos. Visit www.wreathsacrossamerica.org and click on the big red “DONATE” button
2 herunterladen. Select the “Sponsor through a local fundraising group” and enter the group ID MD0244 (USE OUR GROUP ID, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT) in the “search by” box above the map of the states downloaden van 3voor12.
3. Click on the group name from the dropdown box and click the view button in the smaller box that appears and you will be taken to the group’s online fundraising page. wie kann man auf netflix serien downloaden. ( please note *the sponsored wreaths will automatically be credited to the location through the fundraising group page so there is no need to access the location page first) herunterladen.
4. Click the red Donate button on the right side of the page and follow the steps for the sponsorship process from here (please note that you can enter any dollar amount in by clicking on the small black arrow that appears beside the automated suggested amount shown; if you click on the words “Choose amount to sponsor” you can remove those words and enter the amount you wish to sponsor (example: $5.00 or $32.00 or $105.00) OR you can select one of the preset amounts from the dropdown field).
“Every donation and wreath sponsorship is a meaningful gift from an appreciative supporter who knows what it means to serve and sacrifice for the freedoms we all enjoy,” said Karen Worcester, executive director of Wreaths Across America. “We are so grateful to the community of Centreville for participating in our mission to Remember, Honor and Teach.”
• The American Legion Riders at Jeff Davis Post 18 will be coordinating the fundraising event to raise money for WAA. Our Centreville Oktoberfest has already got us on a good start, but we need your help to honor all those that have served.
National Wreaths Across America Day is a free event, open to all. For more information, to donate or to sign up to volunteer, please visit www.WreathsAcrossAmerica.org.
About Wreaths Across America:
Wreaths Across America is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded to continue and expand the annual wreath-laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery begun by Maine businessman Morrill Worcester in 1992. The organization’s mission – Remember, Honor, Teach – is carried out in part each year by coordinating wreath-laying ceremonies in December at Arlington, as well as at more than 1,200 veterans’ cemeteries and other locations in all 50 states and beyond.
Questions: Contact Radar @ our American Legion Riders Facebook page, ping me on FB or send me an email: email@example.com.